Ready to add anal play to your sexual repertoire? Here are 7 reasons why the b-Vibe anal training kit & education set is the perfect partner to help you get started:
1. Small Silicone Butt Plug — Designed to look and feel like a finger, the smallest plug in this anal training kit is slim enough for first-time anal play.
2. Medium Vibrating Butt Plug — Once you start feeling comfortable with how the small butt plug feels, you might want to add another sensation to the mix: vibration.
You can use vibration to stimulate your prostate or G-spot. Vibration also helps the sphincter muscles to relax- which is exactly what you want to do during anal play.
3. Large Weighted Butt Plug — The two weighted balls (180g) inside this non-vibrating plug will help you to create a sensual feeling of fullness.
Pro tip: Plugs are a great toy for public play, which has the added bonus of feeling forbidden or secretive.
4. Lubricant Applicator — This little gadget is one of those "best things you've never heard of" or used, for that matter. It does exactly what it sounds like by lubricating those hard to reach places. Learn how to choose the best anal lube.
5. Anal Enema — No anal training kit would be complete without an enema. We consider it as the perfect go-to for a 'deep' clean before anal play.
6. Zipper Travel Bag — Because why wouldn't you take your anal training kit & education set on holiday?
7. Complete Guide to Anal Play — We've saved the best for last. Every purchase includes a 50+ page handbook of the most comprehensive how-to guides on anal play, written by certified sex educators. Get a glimpse by checking out our most popular guides on analingus and how to prep for anal.